If you signed up with us using your email address and a password, change your password by following these steps.
If you’re logging in using your Facebook or Google account, update your password there.
Change your password in the app
- Open the OfferUp app and log in
- Tap Account
- Tap Settings, then tap Change Password
- Tap Current Password and enter your existing password. If you don't know your password, tap Forgot your password? and follow the steps
- Tap New Password and enter your new password
- Tap New Password (again) and re-enter your new password
- Tap Done
Change your password on the website
- Go to OfferUp.com
- Click Login in the upper right hand corner and log in, or click your name
- Click Settings, then click Change Password
- Enter your password, and enter your new password again
- Click Submit
Forgot your password? Enter the email you use on OfferUp. You'll get an email at the address to finish resetting your password. If you don't see it, please check your Junk or Spam mail folder.
Note: If you don't have access to the email address associated with your OfferUp account, please contact your email provider to regain access. OfferUp can't restore access to an account or change an email address if proof of ownership is not established.