After you’ve posted a listing, you’ll likely need to make changes to it for a variety of reasons. For example, you may want to do one of the following things:
- Edit your item’s price so it gets more interested buyers.
- Archive the listing if you no longer want to sell your item.
- Unarchive the listing if you want to try to sell your item again.
- Mark your item as sold.
Editing a listing
You can edit a listing (free or paid) anytime at no cost. Listing details that you can edit include: photos, title, description, category, condition, and price.
To edit your listing:
- Under the For Sale tab, tap the listing you want to edit, then tap Edit Post.
- You’ll go through the posting process again. Update any desired details and tap Next to move to the next screen.
- Once you’ve finished your edits, tap Save to update your listing.
Archiving a listing
Archiving your listings is an easy way to remove listings from the feed that aren’t performing well, and to manage your sold items. When you archive a listing, the listing is automatically removed from search results and is not visible to other users in the OfferUp Marketplace.
To archive an unsold listing:
- Tap Selling.
- Under the For Sale tab, tap the listing you want to archive.
- Tap the 3 dots next to Sell Faster, then tap Archive.
However, if a listing is marked Sold, simply tap Archive.
All archived listings will be moved to your archive space. To find them again tap Selling, then tap the Archive tab.
Unarchiving a listing
If you archived a listing but are ready to try to sell the item again, return it to the feed by unarchiving it.
To unarchive a listing:
- Tap Selling, then tap the Archived tab.
- Find the listing you want to unarchive, then tap Unarchive.
Your listing will automatically be re-listed for sale and can be found under the For Sale tab.
Marking an item as sold
Congrats on selling your item! Let other buyers know that your item is no longer available by marking it as sold. This helps to ensure that we have an up-to-date marketplace of items.
To mark an item as sold:
- Under the For Sale tab, tap the listing for the item you sold, then tap Mark Sold.
- Tap Mark Sold again to confirm that you sold the item.
Your listing will no longer show up in search results. It's also a good idea to archive the listing after you've marked it as sold to keep your For Sale tab clutter-free.