If you bought an item through nationwide shipping, inspect it closely within 2 days after it arrives. Is it what you expected? If not, let the seller know!
You can request a refund up to 2 days after you get the item. If you don't get a response that solves the issue, you have 2 more days to let us know.
After that, we'll automatically assume you’re happy with the item and complete the transaction.
To request a refund
- In the item message thread, on the “Delivered!” message, tap Inspect.
- Select the issue that applies to your item.
If you select “Item not as described,” you’ll request a refund from the seller.
If something else went wrong, you’ll report it to us.
- When you request a refund, send photos and details to the seller in the item message thread.
- The seller has 2 days to accept or decline your request.
- If the seller accepts, we’ll send you a pre-paid shipping label. You must use the label to qualify for a refund. We won’t know you shipped it back unless the carrier scans it.
Ship the item within 6 days. Don't wait until the last minute! The carrier may not scan the package the day you drop it off.
- If the seller declines or doesn't respond, you have 2 days to report the issue directly to us.
Important: You must report to us within 4 days of the item being delivered. You have 2 days to contact the seller, and 2 more days to contact us if the seller does not respond or declines.
If your item arrives damaged in transit, turns out to be counterfeit, or you have other questions, please contact us.