When you get a cashless payment through OfferUp, we'll deposit it to your debit card or bank account. Sorry, prepaid debit cards won’t work for deposits. You must provide your deposit information within 90 days of a sale.
To meet regulatory requirements, we'll need to confirm your legal name, date of birth, and the last 4 digits of your social security number.
- If you don't have a deposit account yet when you get your first payment, you’ll get a notification asking you to add your information. Tap it to continue.
- You can also go to Account, tap Payments and receipts, then Add Deposit Account.
- If you've received a payment and have a balance waiting, tapping Cash out will prompt you to add a deposit account first. Your balance will be transferred to your account afterward.
Choose your deposit method
- Tell us where you want your money deposited. You can use your Debit Card information or your Bank Account and Routing numbers.
To be sure funds are deposited in your account, enter your legal name, date of birth, and ID verification. We'll never disclose your personal information. How personal information is used
Tap Next to continue.
Deposit to a debit card
- If you’re entering debit card info, add your card information, then tap Save.
Deposit to a bank account
If you’re entering bank information, get routing and account numbers from the physical checks issued by your bank. The app will show you where to find these numbers on your checks.
If you don’t have paper checks handy, log into your bank account online or contact your bank to confirm the numbers.
Enter both numbers twice to make sure they’re right. Then tap Save.
Update deposit method
Your deposit information can be managed under Account and Payments and receipts.