When you set up a search alert, you'll get notified when new items are posted that match what you're looking for.
Setting up a search alert in the app
You can set up a search alert in our mobile app. Please note, this feature is not available on the web at OfferUp.com.
To set a search alert, complete the following steps in the app:
- Search for an item by entering keywords into the Search bar.
- Turn on the Save This Search toggle.
When the toggle is successfully turned on, you'll see the message "Search Alert Set!"
Now, you'll get notified anytime that an item matching your saved search words and location gets posted to our marketplace. You can save as many search alerts as you'd like. There's no limit.
Viewing and deleting saved searches in the app
You can view and delete saved searches in our mobile app. Please note, these features are not available on the web at OfferUp.com.
To view or delete your saved searches, complete the following steps in the app:
- On the Home page, tap your profile picture to open your account.
- On the Account page, tap Search Alerts.
- Under Saved Search Alerts, view your saved keyword searches.
- To delete a search alert, tap Delete.
- On the Delete Saved Search Alert pop-up, tap Delete again to confirm.
When you delete a search alert, you will stop receiving notifications when items matching that search are posted to OfferUp.