Note: If you are having issues getting the correct location on your device, please tap Get my location instead of entering your ZIP code. See the steps below for more details.
The first time you log in to OfferUp, we’ll estimate your location to show items near you. You can change your location in account settings to display a location for others, or change your location for discovering items by following these steps:
To set or change your location in account settings
Note: This location appears under your account name
- Tap Settings
- Under Account next to your location, tap
- Set your location
- Tap Apply
To set or change your location for discovering items near you
If you need to change the location of the items you are seeing when browsing our app, make sure to change the location on the Home screen. To do this, tap the location at the top by following these steps:
- Tap on the location below the search bar:
- Tap the city listed under ZIP code
Tap Get my location or manually enter a valid ZIP code
Note: If you're having issues getting the correct location, we recommend using Get my location instead of entering your ZIP code.
To change your shipping address
As a buyer, you can always change your shipping address whenever you make an offer on an item. Once you make an offer that was accepted and shipped by the seller, you can’t change your address for that specific item.
- Find an item you’d like to purchase for shipping
- Tap Ship to me or Buy Now
- On the Review Your Offer or Confirm Purchase screen, tap next to your address
- Update your shipping information
- Tap Confirm purchase or Confirm offer
As a seller, you can change your address when reviewing an offer.