To ensure that you have access to the latest products, features, and bug fixes, we recommend that you update the OfferUp app regularly. This will provide you with the best app experience.
Managing app updates
App updates are managed through your app store. You can set automatic updates or choose to manually update the app according to your preferences.
To learn how to manage app updates, see the app store instructions for your type of device:
Checking your app version
You can check what version of the OfferUp app you’re using at any time.
If you’re logged into the app, complete these steps to locate the app version:
- On the Home page, tap your profile picture in the top right corner to access your account.
- On the Account page, tap Account Settings.
- On the Settings page, scroll to the bottom to locate the app version.
If you’re logged out of the app, complete these steps to locate the app version:
- Open the OfferUp app.
- On the Home page, tap Log In in the top right corner.
- On the Sign Up / Log In pop-up, locate the app version at the bottom of the page.
Reverting to older app versions
We do not recommend that you revert back to older versions of the OfferUp app for any reason. Older versions may be unsupported and may be lacking crucial bug fixes or security updates.
If you’re experiencing issues with the app after a recent update, try the following tips to troubleshoot:
- Log out of your OfferUp account, then log back in.
- Switch between your Wi-Fi and mobile data.
- Uninstall the app, then reinstall it from the app store.
- Restart your mobile device.
If these tips don’t fix the issue, please reach out to us by tapping the Contact Us button below.