See below for information on how to cancel a shipment as a Pro Seller and an individual seller. Not a seller? See how to cancel a shipment as a buyer.
Pro Sellers: if you need to cancel an order for any reason, please see our Pro Seller help center for more information.
For individual sellers
If necessary, it’s possible for you as an individual seller to cancel an order you've accepted before shipping the item. Once the order is cancelled, the payment will be refunded to the buyer.
To cancel your sale:
- Navigate to your Account page by tapping Account
- Tap Purchases & Sales
- Navigate to the Transactions tab
- Tap the item you want to cancel
- Tap View receipt and scroll down toward the end of the receipt
- Tap Cancel order
- Enter the reason for canceling
- Tap Refund Payment
Note: You can also find your receipt in your Messages. To do this, tap Inbox and find the corresponding message for the item you would like to cancel.