Every Pro Seller purchase comes with OfferUp Pro Purchase Protection, which includes 30-day purchase protection. The buyer has 30 days after delivery to inspect the item and request a refund directly from the Pro Seller if the item is not as described, not delivered, or damaged.
To request a refund from a Pro Seller:
- Find the item you purchased by tapping Purchases & Sales in Account.
Note: You can also access the receipt from notifications sent about the item; such as when you place the order, purchase confirmed, and when the order is on its way.
- Make sure you are in the Transactions tab. Find the item in the list of Transactions and tap on it to view the receipt
- Toward the bottom of the receipt under Support, tap Request a refund.
- Choose what went wrong from the options listed.
- Tap Next.
- Fill out the required response to “What’s the issue?”.
- Tap Request refund.
Unable to resolve with the Pro Seller? File a claim
If you're still experiencing issues with your order 2 business days after requesting a refund, you may file a purchase protection claim for further assistance. To file a claim for a Pro Seller purchase, return to your receipt and tap Request a refund. Then, tap Get help from OfferUp to begin filing a claim.