Version: April 1, 2020 – August 1, 2020
This OfferUp Autos Verified Dealer Pay for Performance promotion (the “Promotion”) is available to new or existing customers who are enrolled in the OfferUp Autos Verified Dealer Program and sign up for the Promotion. The Promotion is available beginning on April 1. The terms and conditions of the Promotion are as follows:
- Customer’s access to the Promotion will consist of: (i) a monthly service fee of $50, subscribing them to OfferUp’s basic ads package (“Monthly Fee”), and (ii) a performance fee of $100 for each vehicle that is sold by Customer through the OfferUp Autos Verified Dealer Program (“Performance Fee”).
- In any state where paying per sale fees is prohibited (also known as bird dog fees), Customer will only be charged the $50 Monthly Fee while they are enrolled in the Promotion. These states include but are not limited to: AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, IA, IN, KS, KY, LA, MD, MI, MN, MO, MS, NB, NC, ND, NJ, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, SD, TX, RI, UT, VA, WA, WI, and WV.
- For new Customers, the Promotion will remain in effect for Customer’s Initial Term (3 months from the service start date). Unless otherwise agreed, following the Initial Term, Customer will be placed in their applicable month-to-month, non-promotion Autos Advertising package.
- If Customer is an existing Customer and seeks to enroll in the Promotion, the Promotion will run for one month during the current Term (beginning on their next billing cycle), and then will revert back to their original Autos Advertising package and price thereafter, unless otherwise agreed between Customer and OfferUp.
- At the end of each monthly billing cycle, Customer will report all vehicle sales made to customers introduced to them through the OfferUp platform (“Performance Fee Reporting”). Customer will pay OfferUp the Performance Fee within 30 days after the close of the billing cycle in which the sale was made.
- OfferUp may audit Customer’s sales records if Customer does not cooperate and provide regular and or accurate Performance Fee Reporting.
- If Customer does not provide any Performance Fee Reporting within 5 days after the end of their monthly billing cycle, the default performance rate of one vehicle sold through the OfferUp platform will apply, and OfferUp will charge Customer a Performance Fee of $100 for that billing cycle.
- Dealer agrees to respond to all customer messages and engagements that it receives through the OfferUp service during the Promotion.
- The Promotion may not be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- Terms not capitalized in these Terms & Conditions will have the meaning given to them in the OfferUp Autos T&Cs or Customer’s Order Form.
Access to the OfferUp application generally and the OfferUp Autos Verified Dealer Program are governed by the OfferUp Terms of Service and the OfferUp Autos Terms and Conditions.