OfferUp automatically sends your pre-paid shipping label to your email; however, you can also retrieve your shipping label from your messages. Here’s how:
- Open your chat thread with the buyer you want to retrieve the label for.
- Scroll to the place in your chat thread where you see the “Accepted” dialog from OfferUp.
- Tap “View label” to bring up the PDF label in your device.
- Tap the “share” button in your device browser to bring up sharing options.
- Compose a new email to yourself, with the shipping label attached. You can now print your shipping label from your email.
Note: Are you not getting shipping labels from OfferUp? Make sure your email is verified.
Problems with shipping labels