If something about your account isn't working as planned, please let OfferUp Support know by clicking Contact Us below.
Here are a few signs that it's time to give your account some extra attention:
- You provided account information in response to a request for your OfferUp username or password. (OfferUp will never contact you for that information by email, in-app message, phone, or text message.)
- You typed your credentials into a website that looks suspicious, or whose URL is not https://offerup.com or https://offerupnow.com.
- You forgot to sign out of OfferUp when using a shared device.
- Someone else saw your credentials.
- You notice unusual account activity, like sent messages that weren't from you or items that you didn't post.
If you believe your account might be compromised, please get in touch with us using the Contact Us button below.
- How do I maintain a secure account?
- Emails and notifications from OfferUp
- Check someone’s reputation before doing business