To let people know about the items you have for sale on OfferUp, you can send them a link to your profile page where all your offers appear. When you open your account, you automatically get a link that ends in a random string of numbers and letters, like this:
You can customize it to display your name, or the name of your store, like this:
To create the link
- At the bottom of any screen, tap Account
- At the top of the Account screen, tap the settings wheel
- Under Custom Profile Link, tap Set your profile link
- In the field, type in the name you want at the end of your link
Keep a few things in mind:
- Start with a letter, not a number
- Use only letters and numbers
- Don’t use brand names you don’t own
- Don’t use one common word by itself
- Don’t use contact info or other links
- Don’t use offensive or suggestive language
Set it once!
Once you create a custom profile link, you’ll use it that way forever! Make sure you enter a link you really like the first time.