Didn't get the label
To get paid when you ship an item to a buyer, you'll need to use the label we send you. You'll get it both by email and in the app.
In the app, go to your chat about that item, then tap View label to get a PDF of the shipping label.
In email, look for email from OfferUp.com. If you don’t see it, check into these potential problems.
Check your Junk or Spam folders
- Check your email's Junk or Spam folder for emails from OfferUp, and move those messages to your Inbox.
- Add OfferUp to your list of safe senders so you won't have this problem again.
Confirm that we have the correct email address
- Sign in to the OfferUp app, and go to Account
- If your email isn't correct, tap Edit on the line with the incorrect address and enter the correct email address
- Resend the shipping label to yourself
Can't open the label, or Plugin Blocked
You'll need a way to print the label, and a computer that can open the label as a PDF. For free software that will open PDFs, try Adobe Reader.
If none of these work, please contact us.