OfferUp is an inclusive community that welcomes users from all backgrounds. To build a respectful mobile marketplace, posts that contain foul language or that promote hatred, violence, or discrimination are not allowed. This includes posts that support hate or discrimination toward others based on age, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, disability, or sexual orientation, or items that promote or glorify organizations with such views. Examples:
- Posts containing racial slurs
- Posts promoting intolerance or discrimination
- Items that promote, support, or commemorate groups with views of hatred or intolerance (for example Nazi, Neo-Nazi, or KKK groups)
- Items that depict or glorify violence against people or animals
- Items that reflect people of color through offensive or dehumanizing caricatures, including historic, antique, or memorabilia items
Help keep our community strong
If you see a prohibited item on OfferUp, please report it in the app. On that item’s page, tap Report, then Prohibited on OfferUp, then Done. For more information on reporting users and items, please see Reporting/blocking users and items.
For additional restrictions on behavior such as profanity and harassment, please see Community guidelines.
Posts that violate any of our guidelines, policies, or terms may be removed at our discretion. Additional actions may be taken for severe or repeat offenses.