Due to health and safety, privacy, and regulatory concerns, certain medical and healthcare items are not allowed for sale on OfferUp, including but not limited to:
- Devices, drugs, and medications that require a prescription from a licensed medical practitioner (such as a dentist, doctor, optometrist, or veterinarian)
- Listings that claim the item can diagnose, cure, mitigate, treat, or prevent a disease or viruses, including COVID-19 (the novel coronavirus)
- Cannabis and cannabis-derived products, such as CBD
- Pills, vitamins, and supplements
- Contact lenses
- Used cosmetics
- Used makeup sponges and applicators
- Needles and items containing needles (such as syringes or tattoo equipment)
Help keep our community strong
If you see a prohibited item on OfferUp, please report it in the app. On that item’s page, tap Report, then Prohibited on OfferUp, then Done. For more information on reporting users and items, please see Reporting/blocking users and items.
For additional restrictions on behavior such as profanity and harassment, please see Community guidelines.
Posts that violate any of our guidelines, policies, or terms may be removed at our discretion. Additional actions may be taken for severe or repeat offenses.