When you make an item available for OfferUp Nationwide Shipping, you can turn on the Buy Now feature to instantly accept the first full-price offer you receive from a buyer. If you choose to use Buy Now, make sure to set a firm selling price for your item.
Turning on Buy Now
To turn on the Buy Now feature for one of your items, complete the following steps in the app:
- Open the OfferUp app and log in to your account.
- Tap My Listings.
- Tap the item you want to update, then tap Edit Post.
- Tap Next until you reach the Delivery Method page.
- Make sure you have Sell & Ship Nationwide turned on.
- Select the checkbox next to Auto Accept.
- Tap Save.
When a buyer views your item, they’ll see a Buy Now button on the listing page. If they select Buy Now, they'll purchase your item for the full asking price. As soon as you receive a full-price offer, you have 5 days to ship your item to the buyer. You'll get paid for the sale after the buyer receives and accepts the item. To learn more about payments, see Getting paid.