You can have items from all across the country shipped right to your door.
How to buy with shipping
- To only see shippable items, tap Location and Nationwide shipping only.
- Open an item for details, including how much shipping will cost. Costs vary by item.
- Questions for the seller? Tap Ask.
- To make your offer, tap Make offer.
- If you see the option to Buy now, the seller automatically accepts full-price offers.
- Review and confirm your offer.
- If the item has a negotiable price, enter the price you feel the seller would consider fair.
- If you haven't done it, enter your physical address and payment info. Learn more about paying for shipped items.
- Sellers can accept your offer, and your payment method will be authorized, or they can set their items to Buy Now. (See: How to buy)
- OfferUp will generate the shipping label for the seller, and they’ll package and mail the item to you. Packages are sent via the U.S. Postal Service.
- When you receive the item, you only have 2 days to evaluate it before the sale is final. More about 2-Day Purchase Protection.
Note: We are constantly adding and testing new features, so some features may not be available to everyone.
For more information about eligible items, fees, and restrictions, see our Shipping Policies.