You can have items from all across the country shipped right to your door.
How to buy with shipping
- To only see shippable items, tap Location and Nationwide shipping only.
- Open any item for details. You’ll see how much shipping will cost. Costs vary by item. You’ll also see if the seller has chosen to pay for shipping, or if you have any available promotional discounts.
- Questions for the seller? Tap Ask.
- You won’t be able to ask Pro Sellers as their products are set at a fixed price. You will only be able to Buy Now. (See: What is a Pro Seller?)
- To make your offer, tap Make offer.
- If you see the option to Buy now, the seller automatically accepts full-price offers.
- Review and confirm your offer.
- If the item has a negotiable price, enter the price you feel the seller would consider fair.
- If you haven't done it, enter your physical address and payment info. Learn more about paying for shipped items.
- Individual sellers have the option to accept your offer and your payment method will be authorized, or they can set their items to Buy Now. For Pro Sellers, you will only have the option to Buy Now and your payment will be authorized once you tap Confirm purchase. (See: How to buy)
- OfferUp will generate the shipping label for the seller, and they’ll package and mail the item to you. Packages are sent via the U.S. Postal Service. For Pro Seller purchases, sellers are responsible for shipping labels and their choice of shipping carrier.
- When you receive the item, you only have 2 days to evaluate it before the sale is final. If you purchased from a Pro Seller, you have 30 days to return the item. More about buyer protection
Note: We are constantly adding and testing new features, so some features may not be available to all users.