You can have items from all across the country shipped right to your door.
How to buy with shipping
- To only see shippable items, tap Location and Nationwide shipping only.
- Open an item for details, including how much shipping will cost. Costs vary by item. You’ll also see if the seller has chosen to pay for shipping, or if you have any available promotional discounts.
- Questions for the seller? Tap Ask.
- To make your offer, tap Make offer.
- If you see the option to Buy now, the seller automatically accepts full-price offers.
- Review and confirm your offer.
- If the item has a negotiable price, enter the price you feel the seller would consider fair.
- If you haven't done it, enter your physical address and payment info. Learn more about paying for shipped items.
- Sellers can accept your offer, and your payment method will be authorized, or they can set their items to Buy Now. (See: How to buy)
- OfferUp will generate the shipping label for the seller, and they’ll package and mail the item to you. Packages are sent via the U.S. Postal Service.
- When you receive the item, you only have 2 days to evaluate it before the sale is final. More about 2-Day Purchase Protection.
Note: We are constantly adding and testing new features, so some features may not be available to everyone.
For more information about eligible items, fees, and restrictions, see our Shipping Policies page.