Looking to hire this year? Try posting your job on OfferUp and gain access to millions of potential candidates—for free.
How it works
Every month, employers like you receive 1 complimentary listing to advertise a job on our platform. Your free listing is available on the 1st day of the month. Redeem it before it expires on the last day of the month. It’s that simple. Every year, you’ll get 12 opportunities to post a job for free.
Redeem your free job listing in the app
To redeem your free job listing using our mobile app, complete the following steps:
- Open the OfferUp app and log in to your account.
- Tap the Jobs tab, find the Get a Free Job Listing banner at the top of the feed, then tap Post Now.
- Continue to the Post a Job page to create your listing, then tap Next.
Redeem your free job listing on the web
To redeem your free job listing on our website, complete the following steps:
- Visit OfferUp.com and log in to your account.
- On the Home page, find the Get a Free Job Listing banner at the top of the feed, then click Post Now.
- On the Post a Job page, create your listing, then click Next.
- On the Confirm page, add or edit your payment method. Don’t worry, your card won’t be charged.
Manage your listing
Your job listing stays active for 30 calendar days, starting from the day you post it. You can edit your listing at any time by visiting the My Jobs page. To learn how, see Managing your job listings.
After 30 days, your listing expires and is removed from the public feed. If you need to post another job before your next free listing is available, you can buy additional listings for $25.00 each. To learn more, see Posting a job.