If you’ve used up all of your free listings in a specific category for the month, you can continue to post your items by purchasing single listings as you need them.
How to buy single listings
The single listing option is offered in the OfferUp app when you’ve run out of listings for the month. The price per listing varies by category.
To buy a single listing, complete the following steps in the app:
- Open the OfferUp app and log in to your account.
- Tap Post and complete the Post an Item, Details, and Price pages.
- On the Finish page, select 1 Post.
- Tap Confirm & Post to pay using the payment method associated with your Google Play or App Store account.
- On the Posted page, tap Done to complete your listing.
You cannot cancel a paid listing once it’s purchased. Paid listings stay live in the public feed until you remove them. Please note, if you choose to remove your paid listing from the feed, you will not be reimbursed for the listing fee. To learn how to remove a listing, see Updating your listings.
We do not offer refunds for paid listings under any circumstances. Listings are purchased via the app store using the payment method associated with your Google Play or App Store account. However, if you experience an issue with your paid listing, please reach out to us by tapping the Contact Us button below.